Terms and Policies
Thank you for your interest in Homey Design's Product. In order to protect our many loyal customers; Homey
Design has been implementing new Policies for new account establishment. They are outlined as follows:
- Homey Design is not open to the general public.
- Homey Design does not welcome the general public to come visit our showroom.
- Homey Design reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Your account can be closed with out further notice.
- To establish a new account you must meet the following requirements:
a) Obtain and maintain a valid seller's permit, business license or resale tax ID copy.
b) You must be the owner of a sellers permit. business license or resale tax ID.
c) Your sellers permit, business license Or resale tax ID must be furniture related.
d) You must be a Furniture Retailer, not a clothing store, hardware store, restaurant, ect
e) You will sign under penalty that certifies you as a furniture store selling furniture.
f) You will be asked for a state ID that proves you are the owner of the sellers permit.
g) We may ask for your business card, business flyer or federal tax ID number for further verification.
h) We might call the 411 telephone directories or visit there website to verify that you have a physical business.
- To maintain an open account status, you need to keep it active with consistent purchase history and no negative paying history with Homey Design.
- You must follow our terms and policies as described on our catalogue for purchase, exchange and/ or storage claims.
- For California Accounts, you must hold and retain a valid license with the bureau of Home Furnishings and Thermal Insulation as required by law.
Shipment: All Shipments are FOB California Warehouse, Freight Collect.
- Any claim for defective merchandise must be packed in Homey Designs original packing.
- Claims for defective or missing parts must be made within 7 days, after 7 days there is no service NO EXCEPTION
- Pictures are required to claim defective or damaged merchandise. Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for the procedure at 626-964-6696.
- We will not accept any exchange or return on any used, previously displayed or assembled merchandise.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee for all return items.
- Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit must be made through freight carrier. Before signing freight bill,
please inspect all items for damage. (make sure to note any damaged on the freight bill that you are asked to sign)
- All return shipments must be freight prepaid with RMA number and original invoice. (applies also to online accounts using drop shipments)
- Online accounts using drop shipments, please note that Homey Design will not be responsible for any freight charges. If any freight damage occurs, Homey Design will not be responsible neither for the furniture or the freight. Defective merchandised must be returned in original packaging and in good condition, merchandise must be freight prepaid. Defective or damaged merchandise with be exchanged when the original items are returned.
- No cash refund, exchange or store credit only
- For all damage claims please have the original invoice and RMA number.